Sunday, November 11, 2012

Chi Fan for Charity Beijing



Last Saturday I was asked to take photos for Chi Fan For Charity (CFFC) in Beijing. 

I shot Brasserie Flo, Feast at East hotel and Switch! Cafe in Shunyi

I couldn't have been given a better choice of restaurants: varied in style, deco and eating options. If you ask me 'what is your perfect "Food Day Out" in Beijing' I would choose a combination of the three restaurants: Casual, American waffles with coffee and orange juice for breakfast at Switch! Cafe (review here); healthy lunch at sleak and trendy Feast (here) in 798 area; and sophisticated, French atmosphere for dinner at Brasserie Flo (here) in Sanyuanliqiao.

Here are some pics - hungry for more? Check out my article here

Executive Chef Rob Cunningham and his team at Feast


working head to head at Feast
Party with a Keg at Switch!
Sally Baxter and Chandler Jurinka of Slow Boat Brewery - this is what they had to say about the event (here)

Kathy Billy and Chandler


Pudding Precision

The Oo la lah! factor at Brasserie Flo

Food for charity


No comments:

Post a Comment